- Family, good friends, cool people
- The New York Mets, The New York Giants, The New Jersey Devils
- Fluffernutter sandwiches
- Ice cream with stuff in it (think chocolate pieces, marshmallows, M&Ms)
- Sushi, sushi, and did I say sushi?
- Napping (don’t get to, but would be so so nice)
- Writing (I know. Obvious much?)
- Watching too much TV (current faves are Grey’s Anatomy, Baby Daddy, Shark Tank)
- Mice (nothing against the cartoon ones, but real ones make my skin crawl)
- Basketball (the one sport I just totally can’t get into)
- Cold weather
- Condescending people
The Just the Facts Bio (Perfect for those School Assignments)
- Born in 1976 in Minsk, Belarus (now you can put those math skills to use and figure out my age)
- Came to America in 1979 and lived in Brooklyn, NY (in an apartment that was crawling with mice and had boxes for furniture), then moved to suburban NJ in 1984.
- College: The College of New Jersey (then Trenton State College) in 1998 with BA in English and Secondary Education; later got elementary certified too
- Post College: MA in English, with writing concentration, from William Paterson University in 2003
- My first MG series is Chloe by Design, a fun book for fans of Project Runway and fashion lovers. Making the Cut, Balancing Act, and Measuring Up are the three books in the series.
- Check out the NEWS section of this site to stay updated on my new projects and events! 🙂